- Are You Miserable at Work?
- Do You Hate Your Job?
- Do You Dread Going To Work?
- While at Work, Are You Wishing You Were Someplace or Anyplace Else?
- Have You Lost Your Motivation and Drive to Succeed in Your Current Job?
- Do You Want to Leave Your Job or Change Careers, but Feel Afraid to Do So?
- Do You Want to Change Careers, but Feel Unsure About What Other Career to Pursue?
- Are You Simply Feeling Stuck and In a Rut?
- Are You Feeling Stressed and Burned Out, Due to the Pressures of Work?
- Are You Feeling Tired, Drained, Due to Work Occupying Too Much of Your Life?Assess: Determine the Nature and Source of the Problem
- What are the causes of your work/career distress?
- What obstacles are interfering with your career happiness?
Address: Solve Your Work and Career DissatisfactionCreate an Agenda by:
- Deciding what you wish to change
- Determining how you want work to look and feel
Create an Action Plan and Get Moving by:
- Prioritizing the Changes You Plan to Make
- Beginning with the first goal, determine the steps to take
- Getting started, monitoring your progress and staying motivated